Product Name: Chartered Nirapotta
Policy Duration: 3 Years
Premium: BDT. 3,000
By Chartered Life Insurance Company Limited
|Insurance Benefit||Sum Assured (BDT)||*Waiting Period (from the date of purchase/registration)||Total Coverage||Up to BDT. 300,000|
|Natural Death||50,000||30 days|
|Accidental Death||150,000||7 days|
|Accidental Indemnity (up to)||30,000||7 days|
|Hospitalization up to 10 Nights per year (BDT. 1,000 per night, 30 nights in 3 years)||30,000|| Emergency Hospitalization: 7 Days
General Hospitalization: 30 Days
|Surgical Benefit (up to)||30,000||90 days|
|Ambulance Expense (up to)||10,000||7 days|
1. Natural Death: In case of death of an Insured due to any reason, the beneficiary shall receive the amount mentioned in the Benefit Schedule. Waiting period is 30 days from the date of enrollment/purchase.
2. Accidental Death: In case of death of an Insured directly from an accident caused through external and fierce means, then the beneficiary shall receive the amount stated in the Benefit Schedule. Waiting period is 7 days from the date of enrollment/purchase.
3. Accidental Indemnity (Al): When accidental Injury results in any of the losses mentioned below, the Insured shall receive the benefit in accordance with the percentage shown in below table. Waiting period is 7 days from the date of enrollment/purchase.
|Schedule of Accidental Indemnity (AI)||Description of Disabilities due to Accident||Amount of Coverage (BDT)|
|Head Injuries||Severe collision impacts can cause a closed head injury. In that situation, the fluid and tissue inside the skull are damaged because of the sudden movement or impact of the head. Less severe closed head injuries often result in concussions, while the most severe impacts can cause brain damage.||100% of Sum-assured|
|2nd & 3rd Degree Burn|| Second-degree (partial thickness) burns: Second-degree burns involve the epidermis and part of the lower layer of skin, the dermis. The burn site looks red, blistered, and may be swollen and painful.
Third-degree (full thickness) burns: Third-degree burns destroy the epidermis and dermis. They may go into the innermost layer of skin, the subcutaneous tissue. The burn site may look white or blackened and charred.
|75% of Sum-assured|
|Chest Injuries||These injuries can be more severe such as broken ribs or internal injuries. Drivers often experience chest injuries because of their position which allows very little freedom of movement.||50% of Sum-assured|
|Fractures, Dislocation, Scrapes and Cuts||Depending on the nature of the collision, injuries might be mere dislocation, but even breaks or fractures can occur.||25% of Sum-assured|
|1st degree burn & scrapes & cut||A soft tissue injury/burn is damage to the body’s connective tissue, which means muscles, ligaments and tendons. First-degree burns affect only the outer layer of the skin, the epidermis.||10% of Sum-assured|
4. Hospitalization Benefit: Insured shall enjoy a lump sum amount of BDT. 1,000.00 per day in case of hospitalization despite his/her expenditures. At least 24 hours hospitalization is required in order to be eligible for the claim and not more than 3 days for any single confinement. Per year one insured can enjoy up to BDT. 10,000 (BDT. Ten Thousand) only against each policy. Waiting period for General Hospitalization is 1 month from the date of enrollment/purchase and the waiting period for Emergency Hospitalization is 7 days from the date of enrollment/purchase.
5. Surgical Benefit: Insured can enjoy Surgical Benefit due to any surgery occurring during the coverage period. No claim will be paid due to C-Section (maternity) or Beautification purpose. Waiting period shall be 3 months from the date of enrollment/purchase. Insured can enjoy multiple claims due to Surgery but total accumulated amount shall not be more than Sum Assured. 30% Co-payment shall be paid at each claim by the Insured.
6. Ambulance Fare: Insured shall be eligible for Ambulance fare (no other means of Transport) in case of any Emergency Hospitalization only. Insured can claim up to BDT. 5,000.00 per year but not more than BDT. 10,000.00 for 3 Years/BDT. 20,000.00 for 5 years policy, all together. Waiting period is 7 days from the date of enrollment/purchase.
Any Bangladeshi citizen, age up to 60 years, and in Good Health condition is eligible to purchase this Insurance Coverage. A “Good Health” declaration form has to be signed by the Insured.
No benefit shall be paid under this contract for expenses or losses resulting from or incurred in connection with or in consequences of the following:
Such termination will be without prejudice to any claim originating out of the accident causing such loss.