Coverage for Accidental Injuries
0 days waiting period.
It provides predefined benefits against different types of accidental injuries. Please see the Description section to find out more about this benefit.
Coverage for pre-existing conditions/illnesses
A Pre-existing condition is an illness or injury that you already have or have been diagnosed with before starting a new health insurance policy. Conditions or illnesses like diabetes, hypertension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, sleep apnea, etc., are some examples of Pre-existing Conditions.
Usually, health insurance plans do not cover Pre-existing Conditions before a certain waiting period ranging from 6 months to 4 years. Please check the plan features before getting a policy if you already have pre-existing conditions. It would be wise to renew your health insurance policy every year to get coverage against Pre-existing Conditions.
The period after taking an insurance policy during which you cannot make any claim
Most health insurance plans have a waiting period for illness-related treatments during which you cannot make any claims, while accident-related treatments are typically covered from day 1.
Usually, the waiting period applies only in the first year of policy and does not apply if you renew your policy every year.
Some health insurance plans have extended waiting periods for pre-existing conditions or some specific illnesses.
The lower the waiting period, the better since you can get coverage against your diseases sooner.
Refund of premium if there is no claim during the policy period
Usually, health insurance plans are not investment-linked insurance products and do not provide any maturity benefit at expiration or surrender value. Instead, some policies offer a No Claim Bonus (NCB) option through which your renewal premium is reduced or coverage increases if there is no claim during the previous year.
- Coverage duration: 1 year from the date of purchase
- For any Bangladeshi citizen aged between 18 and 59 years.
- This is a non-refundable product.
Up to BDT. 50,000 Accidental Injury coverage due to road traffic accidents as per the following:
- Severe head injury: BDT. 50,000
- Chest injury, Internal injury: BDT. 25,000
- Fracture, dislocation, amputation of a limb (or part of a limb), 2nd/3rd-degree burn: BDT. 15,000
- Soft tissue injury, cut injury, multiple abrasions, 1st-degree burn: BDT. 2,500
*Multiple claims can be raised during the coverage period until the total coverage of BDT. 50,000 is over
- Any pre-existing conditions.
- Any mental, emotional, and psychiatric disorders.
- Any condition/accident due to consuming addictive substances.
- Any accident due to performing any illegal activity (i.e., driving without a valid license, participating in competitions/races/stunts, etc.)
- Death caused by self-inflicted injury or the commission of or attempted commission of an assault or any unlawful act, or being engaged in any illegal activity or felony;
- Suicide while sane or insane;
If any one person or individual subscribes multiple times to this insurance policy or any other similar policy provided by the Insurance Company then only one claim shall be accepted against a single illness or injury. Multiple claims under different subscriptions against a single illness or injury shall not be accepted.
*Please read the policy wording document for detailed terms and conditions of this insurance policy.
Policy Wording File
Download - biker-bima-policy-wording633434e2512ff.pdf
Claims must be submitted within 30 (thirty) days from the date of the accident.
If you face an accident and get injured, please go to the nearest hospital or registered doctor's chamber for treatment. Please collect and preserve all medical documents and bills to submit the claim. A list of required claim documents is provided below:
Required Documents for Accidental Injury claim:
- Copy of NID and Valid Driving License of the Insured Person
- Doctor’s Prescription/Advice for hospitalization (in applicable cases)
- Discharge Certificate (in applicable cases)
- All Bills from hospital/clinic/doctor's chamber
- All medical reports such as X-Ray, City Scan, MRI, or such relevant reports
- Any other supporting documents (if required)
Please submit your claim using the Bimafy Mobile App or Website. Alternatively, you can submit your claim via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning your full name and registered mobile phone number on the subject.
Provide clear scanned copies of your treatment-related documents while submitting the claim.
If the Insured Person is not alive and the Nominee needs to submit the claim then he/she should contact Bimafy Customer Service for assistance.